This service is provided by the Other Agency Debt Unit of the Montana Department
of Revenue. It allows you to:
- Serve Your Levies Electronically
- Transfer Your Debts for Collection Services
Manage Your Debts for the SAHBRS Offset if You Are Outside the State Network
- It’s free!
- It’s convenient. You can access the Debt Recovery Service where
and when you want – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It’s simple and accessible.
You can easily change and update your debts.
- It’s secure. The Debt Recovery
Service protects your business information and provides you with a secure online
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- It’s fast. The Debt Recovery
Service is the quickest way to serve your Writs of Execution.
After contacting the Other Agency Debt Unit to register, you will receive an invitation
to the Debt Recovery Service. You will use the email that this invitation is sent
to along with the passcode provided in the email to log in to the service.
If you do not yet have a passcode, please contact the Other Agency Debit Unit at
DOROtherAgencyDebts@mt.gov or by
phone at 406-444-4736.
If you have questions about the Debt Recovery Service or need help navigating the
service please take a look at our FAQ’s and User Guide.
For more information on our programs please go to The Other Agency Debt Website