State of Montana Job Listings
These pages provide a list of all State of Montana job openings in an easy to use searchable format.
Performing a Search
There are several ways to enter search criteria for a job listing. You can use the job search tools individually or in combination.
- Keyword Search (accountant) and then Agency (Transportation).
You will get listings showing the accountant positions for Transportation.
- Keyword Search
Enter one word that best describes the field you are interested in, for instance, computer or programmer, but not computer programmer. By designating computer you will get a list of all jobs available requiring computer skills. By designating programmer you will get only listings requiring computer programming skills.
- Date Range
You can further define your search by selecting jobs posted within a certain number of days. Select the days range from the drop-down menu.
This search tool allows you to choose a general job classification from the drop-down menu and will list all jobs falling under that classification.
You can select a city and mileage from the drop-down menus and search for jobs located within a certain mileage from that city.
By selecting an agency from the drop-down menu, you will get job listings for that agency only.
- View All Listings
This is a link, located at the bottom of the page, which will take you to the alphabetical listings of all State of Montana jobs.
- Click on the Position title, which will take you to information on the position.
- The Location shows the city in which the job is located.
- The Status bar shows where the position is in the process recruiting, screening, or hiring.
- Close Date is the final date the application can be submitted. Applications must be received by Midnight Mountain Time on the closing date.
- At the right a button "Apply Online>>",; which will take you to State Online Job Application Service.
- Any set of search results can be saved for later by using a bookmark or an RSS Reader. An RSS reader will even allow you to be notified when a new job appears in your search results.